Mortgage Protection

Keeping Your Loved Ones Financially Secure

Protect Your Biggest Asset

Successfully navigate the mortgage protection minefield and avoid costly mistakes with support from one of our highly trained mortgage and protection advisers. The majority of your money is probably tied up in your home. So it’s well worth taking out mortgage protection to look after the people you love.

As regulated, CeMap-qualified mortgage advisers, we’re legally bound and have a moral duty of care to ensure you have the right protections in place. We do this by building a detailed picture of your personal circumstances through our free in-depth consultation. And we use this insight to find the best mortgage protection options and prices for you. Giving you complete peace of mind that your loved ones will be cared for no matter how life turns out.

"Looking after my child is my priority in life. Daniel built me a tailor-made policy which assures me that my child will always be financially cared for if I pass away or become critically ill. He also completed all the trust paperwork to ensure my wishes will be carried out." Kate Ford, Mortgage Protection, London
Book your free consultation today

Common Types of Mortgage Protection

We review leading insurance providers’ products to recommend the right mix of protection for you. These could include any of the following:

  • Mortgage Protection Against Illness or Injury
    There are two types of mortgage protection insurance that provide financial security should you become ill or suffer an injury that prevents you from working. Critical illness cover pays out a lump sum on the diagnosis of certain serious illnesses. Income protection replaces part of your earnings until you can work again. 
  • Mortgage Life Insurance
    A lump sum payment for your loved ones should you or another named person die. Mortgage life insurance, linked to a mortgage, is another way to ensure a lump sum payout.  
  • Mortgage Payment Protection
    Peace of mind that your mortgage payments will be covered, usually for up to two years, should you fall ill, suffer an accident or be made unemployed. 
  • Buildings and Contents Insurance
    An easy and efficient way to sort out the cover for your new property and its contents. 
Book your free consultation

Words from our clients

We’re all ears.

Let’s have a chat about what you need and how we can help.